CALIFORNIA LIFE SCIENCES MEMBER COMPANIES CAN BENEFIT FROM NEW PARTNERSHIP FOR FULL-SERVICE HR, PAYROLL & TAX, AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS WITH ADP TOTALSOURCEBack
California Life Sciences (CLS) is excited to announce our partnership with ADP TotalSource, the nation’s largest Certified Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
At CLS, our priority is supporting our member companies. We know how difficult it can be to focus on innovation in life sciences while juggling payroll and tax, hiring, employee relations, HR compliance, employee benefits, and workplace safety. This is a full-service partnership where member companies can gain access to experts and technology to get help with handling HR-related responsibilities.
“CLS continues its history of finding the very best partners to support our members’ needs,” said Andrew Setikas, CLS Chief Business Officer. “We’re proud to offer a non-for-profit group purchasing option for life sciences companies who trust us to put their needs first and find the most reliable and effective ways to let them focus on research.”
CLS members can get:
• Dedicated team of ADP experts to guide you through the HR-related challenges you face and support you with administrative workload
• Access to Fortune 500-caliber employee benefits at a competitive price, plus full benefit administration
• Technology, strategies, and help to hire, onboard, and retain employees
• Data and guidance on compensation strategies to competitively pay and reward employees
• Help understanding and maintaining HR compliance in California, Federally, and in any other state in which you operate
“We know that many businesses are facing unprecedented change and challenges,” said Gilbert Khreich, Vice President, ADP TotalSource, San Diego, CA. “ADP TotalSource is here to provide support and guidance to help CLS members with the employment side of your business so that you can stay focused on your goals, growth, and innovation.”
CLS has a dedicated ADP point of contact available to guide members through a valuable evaluation, which would include a complimentary Benchmark Report—measuring how your company stacks up in terms of talent, risk, and compensation to help you see how competitive your employment offerings are today and which strategies you can implement to help you attract and retain talent.
Sign up here.